A lifelong learner, Rebekah graduated with her Bachelor of Arts degree in Kinesiology and Applied Physiology followed by a Doctorate in Physical Therapy, both from the University of Colorado. She has since become a board certified Neurologic Clinical Specialist. She is now a Fellow in Training at Regis University. Rebekah currently works part-time as a physical therapist specializing in emergency and intensive care at University of Colorado Hospital and as an appointed Clinical Instructor within the University of Colorado School of Medicine. She also serves on the Hospital Emergency Response Team. Rebekah serves her professional association (APTA) as Colorado Chief Delegate and the community as a clinical preceptor at the DAWN Clinic for the uninsured in Aurora. A devoted mother of 3 amazing children; Rylan (11), Sean (9), and Carys (6). Rebekah has served as a classroom parent for many years and can routinely be found volunteering in many roles throughout SkyView Academy. In her spare time, you’ll find Rebekah reading, working towards her black belt, enjoying the beautiful Colorado outdoors with Benjamin, her husband of 20 years, following the Colorado Rockies, and chasing her children.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Featured Clinician: Anthony Maritato, PT - June 2, 2023
- Colleen Rapp Wins Friend of Private Practice Award - November 29, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Braylon T. Warrior - September 20, 2022
- Featured Clinician: David Friedberg, PT, DPT - September 1, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Ulrick Jean-Pierre - February 7, 2022