FEATURED CLINICIAN: David Friedberg, PT, DPT
David Friedberg, PT, DPT is a physical therapist and a graduate from Russell Sage College DPT program in Troy, New York. While in his undergraduate program at State University of New York at Oneonta, he was a division 3 NCAA wrestler. He learned many of his life lessons while on the wrestling mat.
David currently works in an outpatient private practice in Long Island, New York. While not inside of the clinic, he works for an NPTE preparation course named NPTE Final Frontier (https://www.npteff.com). He has found a true passion for assisting both PTA and PT students in passing their NPTE. He is also one of the hosts of the NPTE Final Frontier Podcast, which helps to provide further guidance to students.
David currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Foreign Academic Credentialing Tools & Services (https://www.factspt.org). FACTS PT is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization assisting foreign-trained students with the PT and PTA licensure process in the United States.
You can connect with David at:
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Featured Clinician: Anthony Maritato, PT - June 2, 2023
- Colleen Rapp Wins Friend of Private Practice Award - November 29, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Braylon T. Warrior - September 20, 2022
- Featured Clinician: David Friedberg, PT, DPT - September 1, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Ulrick Jean-Pierre - February 7, 2022