Do you know how to authentically connect with your audience in order to better help them make the right purchase?
Effective selling is a combination of psychological principals, relevant communication and quality product/service. Learn how to combine all three in this webinar presented by Dr. Ben Fung and Dr. Gene Shirokobrod–the co-founders of UpDoc Media.
“How To Sell Anything” covers the art and science of marketing psychologies; central to growing market segments and understanding buyer personalities for maximum market share capture AND conversion.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to connect with your audience
- How to structure a sales pitch
- The six main psychological principals of selling
- What every single person sells and how to leverage that knowledge
- Research supported best practice strategy for writing content and copy that people actually read
- How to write highly convertible headlines
- The three types of buyer personas that exist and how to recognize and cater to each type
- How to craft an engaging unique value proposition (UVP)
- How to brand your UVP in a meaningful way to audience segments
- Specific actionables within digital marketing which you can implement, immediately
The following two tabs change content below.