Long time patient advocate, Colleen Rapp, was awarded the APTA Private Practice Section’s Friend of Private Practice Award during the 2022 PPS conference.
Colleen has long been standing up for the physical therapy profession from the patient’s perspective; attending numerous professional events as a welcome guest.
My twelve days of Christmas tweet highlights!— ColleenRapp (@ColleenRapp3) November 29, 2022
My honor of receiving the Friend of Private Practice Award!
Thank you @karenlitzyNYC @DeJuanDanielPT @drmoniquecaruth !
With friends @D_Brut30 @RGriffithDPT @FScottFeil_DPT @Jerry_DurhamPT @LiveYourLife_PT @PTAli1
PATIENT CORNER! pic.twitter.com/lAN7jpLCu9
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Featured Clinician: Anthony Maritato, PT - June 2, 2023
- Colleen Rapp Wins Friend of Private Practice Award - November 29, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Braylon T. Warrior - September 20, 2022
- Featured Clinician: David Friedberg, PT, DPT - September 1, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Ulrick Jean-Pierre - February 7, 2022