Dr F Scott Feil has been a Physical Therapist for over 14 years and an adjunct professor for 2 years. He earned his BA in English from Wake Forest University, his Masters in Physical Therapy from East Carolina University, his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from University of St. Augustine where he also earned his Doctorate in Education. Dr Feil is on a mission to help at least 222 healthcare academicians (one from every PT school in the nation) pay off their student loans quicker. This book and his Masterclass are the tools he’s going to use to accomplish his goal. The Student Debt Eliminator lays out a plan to add multiple revenue streams to a business without falling victim to “shiny object syndrome. Check out his new book PT Educator’s Student Debt Eliminator: Multiple Revenue Streams for Healthcare Clinicians and Academicians!
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Featured Clinician: Anthony Maritato, PT - June 2, 2023
- Colleen Rapp Wins Friend of Private Practice Award - November 29, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Braylon T. Warrior - September 20, 2022
- Featured Clinician: David Friedberg, PT, DPT - September 1, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Ulrick Jean-Pierre - February 7, 2022