Tianna is a physical therapist, yoga therapist and health coach with over 15 years of experience helping humans with persistent pain and all the subsequent challenges that might come from the chronic pain experience—digestive issues, sleep challenges, energy and mood and hormonal imbalances. She owns Mind-Body Movement Center in the Bay Area, California, where she offers integrative wellness options, via either in-person visits or telehealth. Her offerings also include online programs for improving sleep, relieving pain and promoting healthy bones. And she teaches weekly therapeutic yoga classes. She comes from her own lived experience of persistent pain and her mission is to help others shift their pain experience. In her free time she enjoys hiking in the Redwoods and kitesurfing in the Bay. Please visit www.mindbodymovement.org to learn more.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Featured Clinician: Anthony Maritato, PT - June 2, 2023
- Colleen Rapp Wins Friend of Private Practice Award - November 29, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Braylon T. Warrior - September 20, 2022
- Featured Clinician: David Friedberg, PT, DPT - September 1, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Ulrick Jean-Pierre - February 7, 2022