Rachel Botkin, PT, MPT, NCS is a licensed PT with 20 years of clinical and management experience in home health, skilled nursing facilities, and outpatient settings. She is currently the Owner and President of Botkin Rehab Services, LLC. She earned her Advanced Competency in Home Health in 2017 and authored an elective module on neurological rehab in the home for the course. She became board certified in Neurological Physical Therapy in 2005. She has been an adjunct faculty member at Clark State Community College, teaching neurological rehab to PTA students since 2008. She is a member of the APTA, Home Health, Geriatrics, and Neurological Sections where she serves on the home health practice committee and co-authored the Home Health Toolbox for Outcome Measures.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Featured Clinician: Anthony Maritato, PT - June 2, 2023
- Colleen Rapp Wins Friend of Private Practice Award - November 29, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Braylon T. Warrior - September 20, 2022
- Featured Clinician: David Friedberg, PT, DPT - September 1, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Ulrick Jean-Pierre - February 7, 2022