blends yoga with physical therapy in a unique approach to physical rehabilitation. Her career in movement therapy and orthopedics began with a degree in sports medicine and athletic training. By combining her formal education with continued studies in strength and conditioning and yoga therapy, Liz assesses biomechanics and treats the human body as a whole through integrated lenses. She brings this unique skill set to her holistic physical therapy practice, Body Temple Physical Therapy, in Oakland, California.
Physical Therapist, Athletic Trainer, Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Yoga Teacher, and Yoga Therapist
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Featured Clinician: Anthony Maritato, PT - June 2, 2023
- Colleen Rapp Wins Friend of Private Practice Award - November 29, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Braylon T. Warrior - September 20, 2022
- Featured Clinician: David Friedberg, PT, DPT - September 1, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Ulrick Jean-Pierre - February 7, 2022