A Physical Therapist with over 25 years of experience and 20+ years of business ownership, including practice ownership, consulting and business coaching, Jerry has spent significant time on the front line, answering calls and learning why patients think and act the way they do when interacting with the front desk.
Continuing to champion the front desk as the critical linchpin for practice success, Jerry now leads The Client Experience Company, an industry research and leadership training organization focused on improving both client outcomes and practice profitability through the leveraging of the Patient Lifecycle by the Front Desk. Learn more about Jerry at www.clientexperiencecompany.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Featured Clinician: Anthony Maritato, PT - June 2, 2023
- Colleen Rapp Wins Friend of Private Practice Award - November 29, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Braylon T. Warrior - September 20, 2022
- Featured Clinician: David Friedberg, PT, DPT - September 1, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Ulrick Jean-Pierre - February 7, 2022