Dr. Stewart has been in practice for over 12+ years, over the past 5 years in a clinic director role and managing partner at Cal Rehab Brea and most recently now in Huntington Beach. He graduated in 2006 with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Azusa Pacific University and went on to become certified in manual therapy in 2009 from the Manual Therapy Institute and board certified in Orthopedics in 2012. He currently serves roles with both the CPTA, APTA and is a clinical instructor as well as consultant in various avenues pertaining to physical therapy. He currently enjoys spending time with his wife and young son including seeing live music and taking in the occasional baseball game or round of golf.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Colleen Rapp Wins Friend of Private Practice Award - November 29, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Braylon T. Warrior - September 20, 2022
- Featured Clinician: David Friedberg, PT, DPT - September 1, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Ulrick Jean-Pierre - February 7, 2022
- Featured Clinician: Lisa VanHoose - January 31, 2022