Today’s guest share comes from the MEG Academy podcast.
One of the biggest stumbling blocks for private practitioners is the nuance of working ON the business, versus, working IN the business. So, rather than share paragraphs of show notes — here is the last five episodes from their newly launched podcast.
DO YOU WANT FINANCIAL FREEDOM W/ LIFE FLEXIBILITY?
IF YES, HERE’S HOW TO GET IT
Proven Strategies For Getting More New Patients
It May Be Time To Rethink Your PT Business Model
How To Get Into Insurance Contracts And Negotiate Higher Rates
Office Numbers Are Crashing Due To Lack of Proper Patient Management
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Generational Conflicts and What To Do About Them - October 23, 2018
- WANT TO BE A BETTER PT OWNER, BOSS, AND TEAM LEADER? - October 5, 2018
- Stop Wasting Thousands Of Dollars On Your Student Loans - October 3, 2018
- Never Have Enough Time? - October 1, 2018
- Step by Step Guide To Becoming A Traveling Therapist - September 28, 2018