blends yoga with physical therapy in a unique approach to physical rehabilitation. Her career in movement therapy and orthopedics began with a degree in sports medicine and athletic training. By combining her formal education with continued studies in strength and conditioning and yoga therapy, Liz assesses biomechanics and treats the human body as a whole through integrated lenses. She brings this unique skill set to her holistic physical therapy practice, Body Temple Physical Therapy, in Oakland, California.
Physical Therapist, Athletic Trainer, Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Yoga Teacher, and Yoga Therapist
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- A Holiday Message of Thanks to Physical Therapy Professionals - November 25, 2020
- Featured Clinician: Penny Goldberg - September 21, 2020
- Featured Clinician: Steven Kinney - September 17, 2020
- Featured Clinician: Timothy R. Turner - September 13, 2020
- Simple Tips for Acing Your Virtual Job Interview - September 9, 2020