Dr. Stewart has been in practice for over 12+ years, over the past 5 years in a clinic director role and managing partner at Cal Rehab Brea and most recently now in Huntington Beach. He graduated in 2006 with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Azusa Pacific University and went on to become certified in manual therapy in 2009 from the Manual Therapy Institute and board certified in Orthopedics in 2012. He currently serves roles with both the CPTA, APTA and is a clinical instructor as well as consultant in various avenues pertaining to physical therapy. He currently enjoys spending time with his wife and young son including seeing live music and taking in the occasional baseball game or round of golf.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- PT’s Role with Post-intensive Care Syndrome - May 24, 2020
- Featured Clinician: Jerry Durham - May 22, 2020
- Featured Clinician: Stephanie Weyrauch - May 18, 2020
- How to Get Physical Therapy in the Middle of a Pandemic - May 13, 2020
- Featured Clinician: Antony Lo - May 9, 2020