Hannah Cook is currently in her 3rd and final year of physical therapy school at the University of Connecticut. Prior to graduate school, she received her B.S. in Exercise Science at Sacred Heart University. While at Sacred Heart University, she was inducted into Alpha Delta Epsilon (Pre-Health Professions Honor Society) and Delta Epsilon Sigma (National Scholastic Honor Society). She was also a member of Sacred Heart’s Division I Women’s Track and Field Team.
While in her graduate program at UConn, she recently served as the PT Program Student American PT Association President. Within the CT APTA chapter, she currently serves as the SSIG President and previously co-founded/chaired the New England Student Conclave this past spring. Presently, she serves as the World Physiotherapy Future Network Facilitator for the North American/Caribbean Region, Student Chair for the APTA Pediatrics Section’s Students and New Professionals Group, and the Social Media Team Chair for PT Day of Service. Her passions include leadership, community service, and working to move the physical therapy profession forward. She plans to one day open her own pediatric outpatient physical therapy clinic.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- A Holiday Message of Thanks to Physical Therapy Professionals - November 25, 2020
- Featured Clinician: Penny Goldberg - September 21, 2020
- Featured Clinician: Steven Kinney - September 17, 2020
- Featured Clinician: Timothy R. Turner - September 13, 2020
- Simple Tips for Acing Your Virtual Job Interview - September 9, 2020