Today we are featuring a useful technological resource in the form of online body maps — via Amanda Gorey and Healthline.com.
The human body systems
Different organs can work together to perform a common function, like how the parts of your digestive system break down food. We refer to an integrated unit as an organ system. Groups of organ systems work together to make complete, functional organisms, like us! There are 11 major organ systems in the human body.
Below, you can see screen caps of The Human Body body maps; of which, the muscular, nervous, circulatory, and respiratory systems should be generally interesting to those in the world of Physical Therapy. It’s also noteworthy the body maps relevant for those practicing in pelvic health.
If you’re interested in exploring this online resource, please click on the link below!
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- 4 Profitable Ecommerce Opportunities For Physical Therapists - February 20, 2019
- Highlight Moments from #APTACSM - February 4, 2019
- The Danger of Text Neck, Or Is It? - February 4, 2019
- Common moving injuries: types and prevention techniques - January 15, 2019
- How To Lower Your PT Student Loan Payments - January 12, 2019