WE. ARE. BACK.
PhysicalTherapist.com aims to be the world of Physical Therapy we all deserve; filled with rich content, absent some of the immaturity we are seeing more frequently in social channels. For this Summer, our hope is to feature industry experts and high level content producers to both elevate our profession from within, but also, to create awareness with general audiences as well.
Here is a starting and growing list of contributors we can look forward to:
- -Amanda Gorey with Healthline.com
- -Rehab compliance expert, Nancy Beckley
- -A leader in organizational excellence and leadership development, Jim Hoyme
- -A voice in nutrition and weightless, Jeff Gilliam
- -Betsey Caldwell with content on Pelvic Health
- -Brandon Poen, F Scott Feil, and Stephanie Weyrauch with the Healthcare Education Transformation podcast
- -Emma Shapiro on Student Loans and Early Career Development
- -In Business Management and Marketing, we have Matthew Creger
- -Sturdy McKee, with business leadership, practice management, and elevating the patient care service experience
- -Nicholas Rolnick on Cash PT and Human Performance
- -On the topic of golf and performance, we have James Caldwell
- -For patient engagement and outcomes, Heather Chavin
Now, we have a LOT more content, contributors, and topics coming forth. All of the above is just a short list of what’s to come. And, of course, you can explore our past featured contents HERE.
So… what’s next?!
FIRST: Sign up to our mailing list. NO SPAM, GUARANTEED!
SECOND: SHARE our relaunch with all your #PTfam and friends.
FINALLY. If you’d like to be featured on PhysicalTherapist.com, please click on the link below!
Thank you for joining us, here once again, at PhysicalTherapist.com — A World of Physical Therapy.
Yours in service,
Ben Fung, PT, DPT, MBA
Editor in Chief
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- 4 Profitable Ecommerce Opportunities For Physical Therapists - February 20, 2019
- Highlight Moments from #APTACSM - February 4, 2019
- The Danger of Text Neck, Or Is It? - February 4, 2019
- Common moving injuries: types and prevention techniques - January 15, 2019
- How To Lower Your PT Student Loan Payments - January 12, 2019