Today’s post comes from Colleen Rapp, a patient advocate for Physical Therapy.
We are pleased to share the concern video from this fundraiser. If you feel compelled to give, please consider donating via this link HERE.
JULY 26, 2020: Live Streaming Concert onFacebook 6-7PM
“Believing In The Future” in support of CU Anschutz Physical Therapy Program 6pm. All donations are going to the student scholarship fund. Last year we had a live concert and was featured on CBS Denver and we raised over $3000 dollars. This year with COVID, our concert will be virtual which also gives us an opportunity for people all over the world to join in.
Physical Therapy changes lives.
Essential healers are important and we need to support the future and our schools. Believing in the Future concert is an event the physical therapy profession to be recognized and gives physical therapist, patients and supporters to give back to help student funding.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- A Holiday Message of Thanks to Physical Therapy Professionals - November 25, 2020
- Featured Clinician: Penny Goldberg - September 21, 2020
- Featured Clinician: Steven Kinney - September 17, 2020
- Featured Clinician: Timothy R. Turner - September 13, 2020
- Simple Tips for Acing Your Virtual Job Interview - September 9, 2020