Today’s post comes from Colleen Rapp, a patient advocate for Physical Therapy.
JULY 26, 2020: Live Streaming Concert onFacebook 6-7PM
“Believing In The Future” in support of CU Anschutz Physical Therapy Program 6pm. All donations are going to the student scholarship fund. Last year we had a live concert and was featured on CBS Denver and we raised over $3000 dollars. This year with COVID, our concert will be virtual which also gives us an opportunity for people all over the world to join in.
Physical Therapy changes lives.
Essential healers are important and we need to support the future and our schools. Believing in the Future concert is an event the physical therapy profession to be recognized and gives physical therapist, patients and supporters to give back to help student funding.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Physical Therapy Scholarship Fund - July 14, 2020
- Insurers Will Have a Big Say in the Future of Telehealth Services - July 10, 2020
- How to Answer, “What Can You Do for Us” in a Job Interview - July 2, 2020
- Featured Clinician: Gabby Mace - June 20, 2020
- APTA House of Delegates Sets Priorities for PT Industry - June 17, 2020