We’re pleased to share this free webinar hosted by Covalent Careers.
Several surveys across the industry have been performed and reported on over the course of this Summer on the state of Physical Therapy as an industry, as a profession, and as a career choice. One of the greatest priorities and challenges identified for the profession has been growth.
Growth in the form of new market patients. Growth in the form of revenue. Growth in the form of talent acquisition. And… Growth in the form of expanding practice patterns.
This webinar highlight is being hosted later this week covering the marketing element of growth concerns.
To learn more about to register for this free webinar, please visit the sign up page: Taking Your Patient Marketing All The Way To Referral
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Physical Therapy Scholarship Fund - July 14, 2020
- Insurers Will Have a Big Say in the Future of Telehealth Services - July 10, 2020
- How to Answer, “What Can You Do for Us” in a Job Interview - July 2, 2020
- Featured Clinician: Gabby Mace - June 20, 2020
- APTA House of Delegates Sets Priorities for PT Industry - June 17, 2020