Evidence In Motion (EIM) is committed to providing the best possible evidence-based education to PTs. Our flexible educational offerings are the perfect blend of online and hands-on training and are taught by world class faculty with extensive experience in academia, research, and practice management. Evidence In Motion also offers premium products designed to enhance your professional knowledge and develop new skills you can apply directly into your clinical practice.
Evidence In Motion Continuing Education is evidence-based and immediately applicable to clinical practice. We offer online, hands-on, and blended formats to meet the needs of every busy PT. Click here for a full class schedule.
Evidence In Motion’s APTA Credentialed Orthopaedic Residency Program consists of 18 months filled with intensive distance learning, online courses, hands-on training, and clinical practice hours. Evidence In Motion Orthopaedic Residents:
- Grow their confidence to effectively evaluate and treat patients
- Gain a strong knowledge of evidence-based practice, manual therapy techniques, and advanced medical screening and radiology
- Position themselves to achieve OCS Certification upon completion of the program
Evidence In Motion’s 18-month APTA Credentialed Sports Residency Program is a combination of online learning, hands-on courses, and athletic venue hours. Sports PT Residents:
- Increase their confidence to provide care to patients with athletic injuries
- Achieve a strong knowledge of preventative and rehabilitative evidence-based sports therapy that can be immediately applied to practice
- Position themselves to achieve SCS Certification upon completion of the program
Learn how to enhance the performance of athletes of all ages and skill levels when you apply to Evidence In Motion’s 12-month post-professional Sports Certification. Experience Evidence In Motion’s flexible learning environment: a unique blend of online courses and weekend hands-on clinical intensives. This Certification is a stepping stone to board certification in Sports physical therapy and coursework can be applied to an Evidence In Motion Residency if completed within three years.
Evidence In Motion offers a 12-month Manual Physical Therapy Certification for both U.S. and international physical therapists. Our Certification provides a flexible learning environment with several elective choices, a virtual rounds and case presentation component, and a robust examination process. This Certification is a stepping stone to board certification in Orthopaedics coursework can be applied to an Evidence In Motion Residency or Fellowship if completed within three years.
The Orthopaedic Manual PT Fellowship consists of 12-24 months filled with comprehensive distance learning, hands-on training, outcomes monitoring, and mentoring. Evidence In Motion Fellows:
- Grow as experts in advanced manual therapy techniques
- Have increased opportunity to become educators in the field
- Position themselves as leaders in physical therapy clinical practice and research
The Executive Program is 12 months of MBA-style post-professional education designed to enhance the business savvy of clinic managers and owners. The optional postprofessional DPT clinical component includes 4 additional courses in Radiology, Medical Screening, Pharmacology, and Evidence-based Practice. Executive Program students:
- Identify areas for improvement and implement best practices in accounting, marketing, business strategy, management, leadership, technology, and customer service
- Differentiate themselves and their company by becoming a stronger, more effective leader and team
- Gain access to a network of like-minded private practitioners for long-term collaboration
The EIM Institute for Managerial Leadership is a 12-month program focused on developing management and leadership skills and is broadly applicable to everyone from a recent graduate who wants to be considered for a leadership role to an experienced clinician running a hospital department. Participants will learn how to:
- Increase their personal impact by enriching management skills
- Differentiate themselves and their company by becoming a stronger, more effective leader
- Build better teams by hiring the right people
- Engage patients with customer service
(Offered in the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean)
Evidence In Motion’s Transition DPT in Musculoskeletal Management is a 12-18 month program designed to bridge a Bachelors or Masters degree to the doctorate level.
- Includes the coursework that physical therapists need to feel comfortable with advancing clinical roles and responsibilities
- Teaches up-to-date evidence and corresponding manual physical therapy skills required to care for patients with musculoskeletal disorders
Evidence In Motion also offers premium products designed to enhance your professional knowledge and develop new skills you can apply directly into your clinical practice.
www.EvidenceInMotion.com | 1-888-709-7096