Welcome to the very popular PhysicalTherapist.com forums. Have a topic you want discussed? Want to do some research on something? Want to truly feel a part of a community of others? You've come to the right place. Post, comment and interact with our physical therapy forums!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BSPT 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #35533



    I have completed my Educational credential Review conducted by FCCPT last year via CWT5. I am a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in PT in the Philippines and currently here in the US via B1/B2 visa and will be taking the NPTE this April (Few days from now).

    Given the scenario, if I pass the exam. Is it possible to obtain a working visa/status through an employer while I am here in the US? California is on my top priority but other states will do as well.

    If possible, kindly refer any ways to do so or state any clinic/hospital/employers that will do so.

    Thank you in advanced!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Create an account | Log in