• July 6, 2018 at 8:29 am #69177
    Participant

Hi everyone, I was reaching out to see if anyone knew anything about The University of Findlay’s PTA to DPT Bridge Program. I’ve done a little bit of the base research and know that it’s one of only 2 remaining “bridge” programs in the US, and that it is an almost 3 year program that can supposedly be completed on the weekend, but I was just curious as to if anyone knew anymore in-depth details about it. I’ve reached out to the school for some questions, but just was hoping someone had some more first-hand or personal experience.

Coming from someone who is a PTA with a Bachelor’s I was just wondering how realistic it would be to try a program like this versus a traditional DPT route. I would like to continue working as long as I could and from what I’ve read The University of Findlay program actually requires “work” as part of the curriculum. The only real reservations I have is the commute which for me would be about 10 hours. I’m not sure how much actual campus presence is required, but I believe they try to keep it to a minimum. I guess the gist of my inquiry is just an open invite for anyone with experience or advice on this program to tell me what they think or know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags