Welcome to the very popular PhysicalTherapist.com forums. Have a topic you want discussed? Want to do some research on something? Want to truly feel a part of a community of others? You've come to the right place. Post, comment and interact with our physical therapy forums!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mryh339 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mryh339
    Participant

Hi everyone! This past winter I tore my ACL skiing and have been in recovery. I had surgery January 13th and started pt about 5 days after. I normally live in a ski town year round, but temporarily moved home for after surgery help from family. My boss has been wonderful for the past 2 months, but told me if I wanted to keep my job he needs me back by April. I’m ready to go back since my life is there, but I’m having a dilemma. I absolutely adore my pt and hes been great so I feel bad just leaving when he has invested so much time into me. I’m meeting all of my goals and even exceeding except for extension which is behind. Is it wrong to switch physical therapists 2 months into recovery?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Create an account | Log in