Welcome to the very popular PhysicalTherapist.com forums. Have a topic you want discussed? Want to do some research on something? Want to truly feel a part of a community of others? You've come to the right place. Post, comment and interact with our physical therapy forums!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  npte.prep.master 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jing.21
    Participant

Hello,

I am looking for a partner/group study who are taking NPTE Delaware this coming April 2017. I am recently residing at New Jersey South. Please let me know if you are interested. Actually, I need a BIG help for my review. Many thanks..

PT 2017
    Participant

Hello, I am also going for April, 2017. Did you find anyone? I can join with you too, I am located in NY.

Mital Palmer
    Participant

I am also looking for a study partner for april3017 npte

monica2015
    Participant

I am available to discuss, contact me, akhter.npte@gmail.com
    Thank you.

ozzy
    Participant

Hi I am also preparing for April 2017 exam, we can study online.
    Let me know.
    My email id: ipomen@gmail.com
    Kindly reply.
    Thanks

Martin Louis
    Participant

Hello jing, I am currently residing in central NJ and would like to have a study partner for the NPTE. Email me at xxmmxx278@yahoo.com if you are interested. We can do online review or we can meet up a few times during the course of our review. Contact me !

npte.prep.master
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am a licensed physical therapist in the state of illinois. I help with personalized npte preparations with live one-to-one interaction through skype. My course is especially designed to clear basic concepts and provide the best preparation techniques , all according to your needs and shortcomings. Its a wonderful course for multiple time repeaters, as I believe if you are unable to clear the exam in 1 or 2 attempts, then the same style of studying and same concepts are not going to help much, something has to be changed. If you want more information and help with npte preparations, you can message me at Garg.manvi86@gmail.com

Regards,
    npte.prep.master

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Create an account | Log in