Welcome to the very popular PhysicalTherapist.com forums. Have a topic you want discussed? Want to do some research on something? Want to truly feel a part of a community of others? You've come to the right place. Post, comment and interact with our physical therapy forums!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  clhwang 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #35532



    I am a PT graduate from the Philippines with a Bachelor’s degree. I am currently in the US via B1/B2 visa and will be taking the NPTE this April (few days from now). I know passing the NPTE won’t grant me a license without me having an SSN.

    Are there any state that will grant a license without me submitting/having a US SSN? Kindly state them all.

    Thank you in advance!



    You may check with TX board.
    It looks like you only need to submit the form…but please call or email to confirm

    To save your time, FL requires SSN to get licence.
    It is not difficult to check the website for PT board in the states you plan to go.
    They usually list the requirement and you may also check FAQ.
    (BTW if you do, it will be great to share your findings with others.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Create an account | Log in