• September 12, 2011 at 4:09 pm #3817
    Participant

Can anyone share their thoghts on the use of recruiters from a practice management standpoint? How does it effect salary negotiations with the PT? Due to the high commission of the recruiter, does mangement tend to pay less in the therapist’s salary (i.e Is a $15,000 recruiter’s fee now $15,000 that off the table for my personal salary negotiations?)

December 13, 2011 at 8:30 am #11538
    Participant

I’m not sure about the quality of the recruiters

December 4, 2014 at 3:19 pm #28405
    Participant

Hi gymdancz. Saw your post from 2011. Generally speaking I would try to negotiate with the recruiter to get the $15,000 off the PT’s salary… ideally. At the end of the day – it’s their job to find you the right candidate on the conditions that suit you. Saying that though $15,000 is a rather big amount and not sure if many PT’s will actually agree to such a drop in pay.
    Can I ask you why you use recruiters in the first place? There are easy and cheap ways to leverage social mediato find suitable health staff for your clinic. I am holding a FREE webinar in the new year (most likely February 2015) explaining how it’s done so you don’t have to pay $15,000 every time you hire someone! If you’re interested please sign up to our newsletter here http://www.healthbusinessguru.com

The forum ‘Practice Management’ is closed to new topics and replies.