Welcome to the very popular PhysicalTherapist.com forums. Have a topic you want discussed? Want to do some research on something? Want to truly feel a part of a community of others? You've come to the right place. Post, comment and interact with our physical therapy forums!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  npte.prep.master 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

julietttt63
    Participant

Does anyone know of a fantastic DPT Prep-Course? I have looked at many, but which one is a really credible one.

Thanks
    Juliet

Alberto
    Participant

Hi Juliet,

If you’re looking for a prep course for the board license exam, the NPTE, take a look at Therapy Exam Prep’s course linked below:

Therapy Exam Prep

Thank you,

Alberto

npte.prep.master
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am a licensed physical therapist in the state of illinois. I help with personalized npte preparations with live one-to-one interaction through skype. My course is especially designed to clear basic concepts and provide the best preparation techniques , all according to your needs and shortcomings. Its a wonderful course for multiple time repeaters, as I believe if you are unable to clear the exam in 1 or 2 attempts, then the same style of studying and same concepts are not going to help much, something has to be changed. If you have the desire to pass this exam, then i have all the tools to help you crack this exam for sure!! If you want more information, you can message me at garg.manvi86@gmail.com

Regards,
    npte.prep.master

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Create an account | Log in