• June 8, 2018 at 2:23 am #64913


    I am doing my Masters in PT in India and I wish to apply abroad for post professional studies (in the US) in PT. I know that there are PhD programs in PT (or rehab science) that I am eligible to apply to. However I wanted to ask if there are any clinical research program for international students who are eligible for such programs and if accepted, will also get funding like the PhD programs. I came across the following universities which offer such programs but I wanted to know if there are any other.

    1. Loma Linda University (PP-DPT)
    2. University of North Georgia (t-DPT)
    3. Andrews University (t-DPT), not sure if they offer funding when accepted!

    I would appreciate any help and advice from you in this regard.

    Chinmayee Mazumdar

    February 25, 2019 at 11:38 am #76079

    Do get the assistance of experts in this case.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.