Welcome to the very popular PhysicalTherapist.com forums. Have a topic you want discussed? Want to do some research on something? Want to truly feel a part of a community of others? You've come to the right place. Post, comment and interact with our physical therapy forums!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Yassin 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #34764


    Hi everyone,i just moved recently to the US,im living in the state of washington right now,and i really don’t know any steps on how to get my diploma recognized here in the US so i can finally work in hepre as a physical therapist,so can anyone help me pls ?
    Note: im on a k1 fiancee visa and im about to do adjustment of status soon
    Thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Create an account | Log in