• June 16, 2005 at 2:29 am #1844

    hello there!
    I am Peruvian and I am in Peru I’d like to work in USA what do I need and how mucg will it cost me?
    does anyone can help me I have no visa for USA

    June 16, 2005 at 3:07 am #7701

    There is a link in the forum called Non US trained Physical Therapists, where many have posted your type of questions and responded as well. It would be worth your while reading those posts.

    In the meantime, you can look at this website:

    http://www.fccpt.org. It is one site well known to PT’s trying to get into the United States. You are the only other Peruvian PT that I have ever come across. Born here in the states.

    Good luck. Hope this info helps.


The forum ‘Professional Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.