Welcome to the very popular PhysicalTherapist.com forums. Have a topic you want discussed? Want to do some research on something? Want to truly feel a part of a community of others? You've come to the right place. Post, comment and interact with our physical therapy forums!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  taishartrueblood 3 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

taishartrueblood
    Participant

I had arthroscopic repair of my torn Labrum (from dislocation) 1 week ago (also have a Bankart Lesion but they didn’t specifically do anything to fix it).

3 days after the surgery I feel, essentially, no pain and even the day after I felt only minor pain. I am in a shoulder immobilizer but I have had to take my brace on and off several times and changed my shirt solo. Am I just healing very quickly or what? I do know that they had to put more bone anchors in then they expected and that I had a nerve block (wore off ~15 hours after surgery). I am taking the extended release hydrocodone and alieve just in case, but I haven’t had to use any Percocets at all.

Seems I am WAY ahead of the curve! Does this mean something or should I just thank God and my surgeon for exceptional results?

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Create an account | Log in