• October 22, 2015 at 11:57 am #31258
    Participant

Walking, Low cholesterol food, exercise, salad, cycling and many more to lose weight in healthy manner.

October 22, 2015 at 3:05 pm #31262
    Participant

Walking, Low cholesterol food, exercise, salad, cycling and many more to lose weight in healthy manner.

Accelerators | Supre Tan

February 26, 2017 at 1:19 am #34828
    Participant

Yoga is good for weight loss, I highly recommend it. However, I don’t think it will be the key to your weight loss goals. Having said that, it will improve your flexibility which, in turn, will help you in your Karate training. So yes, the yoga/Karate match up is a a good idea and yoga is fine either before or after Karate. Just make sure you shower if you decide to take a post-Karate yoga session.

April 22, 2017 at 2:17 am #35588
    Participant

If you want to lose weight and keep it off, you need to change your lifestyle, not just do some short-term exercising. If you enjoy karate, then you are likely to stick with it and make it part of your life, whereas you may stop going to the gym as soon as you lose the weight you want to lose.

June 15, 2017 at 10:37 am #36111
    Participant

Hi! Thanks for great tips! I have a question about how fast do you need to walk to lose weight?

The forum ‘Women’s Health’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Topic Tags