• August 23, 2010 at 12:55 pm #3464
    Participant

Not so much how much you eat but what you eat. I have found the processed foods and sugar to be the number one items that need to be removed from your diet. Exercise w/o diet many times is not going to give you what you want. Adding exercise to the right diet seems to have the best outcome. Need to get Heart Rate to above 60-70% of your Target Heart Rate (THR) THR=22-age. Then you will burn fat if you have reduced the processed carbs and sugars

September 16, 2010 at 9:09 am #10920
    Participant

Weight control should not start with a four-minute jog a mile. It is very important that you burn fat and carbohydrates. The level of oxygen used gives an idea of how an activity is intense.

September 28, 2010 at 5:06 am #10921
    Participant

Walking is said to be one of the best exercises for losing weight. Walking not only burns a good proportion of stored fat it can also burn a large amount of calories especially performed for longer durations and at a brisk pace. A good balance between the percentage of fat and the total calories burned should be the basis behind choosing any exercise for losing weight.

October 8, 2010 at 7:36 am #10922
    Participant

Top Exercises to Lose Weight :

– Bicycling
    – Swimming
    – Walking
    – Running
    – Dancing
    – Aerobics
    – Jogging

October 11, 2010 at 10:31 am #10923
    Participant

Many people say they can not expect to lose up to two kilos of fat per week with a regular program of aerobic exercise aerobic exercise.By, I think things like cycling, walking, rowing or jogging, usually occurs 3-4 times per week for 20 -60 minutes in a fat burning zone. Another common mistake is the idea that increases aerobic exercise burns more calories for several hours after an exercise period, a further contribution to fat loss. Unfortunately, this is not always the case.

July 12, 2011 at 6:28 am #10924
    Participant

Hello,

I agreed with Shawn…
    These are the best ways to reduce your weight…

September 29, 2011 at 11:07 am #10925
    Participant

There are lot of exercises for weight but in my opinion these exercises are best for fitness and weight lose.
    1. Running
    2. Walking
    3. Yoga
    4. Swimming.

October 4, 2011 at 6:30 am #10927
    Participant

Nice thread.
    Sure exercise maybe very effective for weight loss.
    We could loss our weight if we do any exercise.
    I also had lost my 21 lbs weight in 2 month by exercise.

October 6, 2011 at 6:22 am #10926
    Participant

Eat-Less diet 🙂 and Bodyflex by Marina Korpan. She is a Russian fitness coach and she worked out a very effective system of exercises.

November 24, 2011 at 12:54 pm #10928
    Participant

Cardio exercise is best way for loosing weight, and also one thing more which is
    fresh fruits and vegetables. …

May 29, 2012 at 2:08 pm #10931
    Participant

Cardio exercises are really very good for burning the extra calories and losing the weight.
    You should do cardio exercises daily for a regular time period for getting the good weight loss benefits.
    The more effective cardio for the weight loss are jogging, running, swimming, jumping rope, and push ups.

June 11, 2012 at 1:32 pm #10929
    Participant

It is amazing how sometimes people have the wrong idea about going on a diet. It is not just something that will work overnight. It is something that takes time, and should take time so that it all runs smoothly until the end of your journey. When it comes to certain foods that you should remove from your diet, sugar is one of the most important. This does not mean that you should not take in any form of sugar. This only means that you should refrain from taking in processed sugar. Do not fool yourself in thinking that you can still eat the way you do, just less of it. Every person’s body is different, that is why you need to go to a professional so they can give you the best diet according to your body. Not doing so, will only prolong your struggle in losing the right amount of weight.

November 6, 2012 at 8:10 am #10930
    Participant

After the pregnancy my wife’s weight is increasing. What measure she must take to reduce her weight. please suggest some measure..

December 21, 2013 at 6:20 am #10932
    Participant

Exercise is more important tool to lose the weight in a successful way.
    If you lose the weight through the diet pills, and medication etc, it starts to increase after some time.
    All medications have temporary results for the weight control but exercise has long term results for the weight management.

adamprowse personal trainer

January 28, 2015 at 8:08 am #28612
    Participant

Excess calories cause weight gain. For weight loss first thing to do is to limit the amount of calories taken in through the diet. The second thing is to burn extra calories through exercise.

The forum ‘Women’s Health’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Topic Tags