Welcome to the very popular PhysicalTherapist.com forums. Have a topic you want discussed? Want to do some research on something? Want to truly feel a part of a community of others? You've come to the right place. Post, comment and interact with our physical therapy forums!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  vleclair 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

vleclair
    Participant

Please help….I have a really weak right ankle. I believe its from prior ankle sprains or even growing up playing hockey…so for instance, when Im seated and my right leg is dangling down, my right ankle just naturally is in a very overly supinated position and sometimes walking I feel like I walk on the outer edge of my foot. But when I try to do a one legged squat, my arch collapses and my knee comes in. Also when I squat I feel like my calcaneus wants to come in to my midline and my foot wants to turn out. Sometimes it’s so bad I can see that my socks have actually shifted. I have very limited outer dorsiflexion. As I try to dorsiflex with my knee going out towards my pinky toe, my calcaneus moves in but my toes stay..like my calcaneus actually points in..like my foot is in two parts…Idk if I painted this picture clear enough, I’ve just been very frustrated with this useless ankle. I would be very appreciative to any help or insight to whats going on or how to resolve this issue if you have any idea. I’d even pay you for a written rehab plan. Thank you for you time

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Create an account | Log in