Welcome to the very popular PhysicalTherapist.com forums. Have a topic you want discussed? Want to do some research on something? Want to truly feel a part of a community of others? You've come to the right place. Post, comment and interact with our physical therapy forums!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SYK_1408 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mattcarr27
    Participant

Can someone please tell me what I should do? I currently will be pursuing a career in physical therapy but I’m not sure how to go about this. I have been doing research but don’t know if I should start off at a physical therapy assistant school to start or what. I plan on starting in September but I would like to focus on the right path before I actually narrow down schoolsquats please advise thanks!!

julietttt63
    Participant

I need a prep course for the DPT state boards. What prep course would suggest? Help me.

SYK_1408
    Participant

Hi,
    I am looking for a position as a PTLA. I am living in the Bay Area (Peninsula). I am a foreign educated and I have passed the NPTE and the CA Law last year. Do I have to contact PTBC before I proceed to applying? Or do I have to first find a clinic/hospital who would hire me, then sort out the application requirements of PTBC for PTLA? Also, I’ve been doing job search but it seems quite challenging to find a clinic or hospital to apply to. Is it better to go for an agency or direct hire?

Please, can someone guide me on how to navigate my path to start a career in PT. I feel stuck!
    Thanks in advance!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Create an account | Log in