August 16, 2017 at 3:24 pm #38284RyanBourdoParticipant
PhysicalTherapist.com is committed in providing an open and resourceful dialogue for everyone who wishes to participate in it.
To that end, we will be monitoring posts to ensure they do not include:
- Harassing, disrespectful, or any other type of abusive content.
- Confidential personal or patient information.
- Overtly misleading statements.
- Repetitive content in inappropriate forum.
- Illegal/Unethical content/inquiries.
- Incomprehensible content.
- Soliciting or inquiring about personal health.
Enforcement of these rule will include, but not limited to:
- Politely asking to move conversation to appropriate forum
- Removal of content
- Banning of community member
The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.