Welcome to the very popular PhysicalTherapist.com forums. Have a topic you want discussed? Want to do some research on something? Want to truly feel a part of a community of others? You've come to the right place. Post, comment and interact with our physical therapy forums!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SusanHarris 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gencheezzy
    Participant

Hi guys, so back in january i was doing deadlifts at the gym and i injured my back. Since then i have a hard tine getting out of my car and bending over i get a really tight pull in my lower back and glutes. I went to a chiro for 2-3 sessions and they diagnosed me with si joint pain. My question here is. Do you guys recommend i stop doing any activites or stay active because i go to the gym 4 times a week and play soccer on weekends sometimes my back kicks in with some slight pain when i start running during soccer. I have been doing stretches to realign my si joint but its been too long almost 4 months now and im only 21.

SusanHarris
    Participant

Go for a hydro or hot water massage. It will help you in your problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Create an account | Log in