• June 19, 2014 at 8:20 am #22562

    I am PhD in biology. I want to find a job in America. Somebody told me I might find a job of physical therapist. I wonder if it is possible for me. I do not want to take the test of GRE. That will take too much time. Would anyone tell me how I can get educated, certificated or a job by any program? Is it possible for an adult student?

The forum ‘Practice Management’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Topic Tags