Physical Therapy Clinic Category: Physical Therapy Clinic
Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy at Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Methodist Richardson Medical Center provides comprehensive outpatient physical medicine and rehabilitation services for a wide variety of conditions.
We provide one-to-one therapist to patient care to ensure individualized personal attention to each patient. We have a dedicated staff of experienced and talented therapists with a wide range of specifications, striving to provide the best possible outcome and experience for all our patients.
Methodist Richardson Rehabilitation Center highlights include:
- One-to-one therapist to patient treatments
- Spacious gym with panoramic view and private treatment rooms
- Individualized rehabilitation programs to address each patient’s specific needs
- Convenient location near the main hospital
- Types of specialized physical medicine treatment
Sports related injuries/surgeries
Musculoskeletal conditions and/or injuries to the back, neck, upper extremities, and lower extremities
Total joint replacements including:
- Multiple trauma
Neurological conditions including:
- CVA (Stroke)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
Autoimmune Disorders including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Vestibular and balance disorders
- Augmentative communication for people who have lose the ability to express needs verbally, including post-laryngectomy patients
- Dysphagia treatment for individuals with swallowing problems
- Assessment of speech-language cognitive skills
- Post-mastectomy treatment
- Certified lymphedema treatment program
- Physical rehabilitation for cancer patients
- Comprehensive rehabilitation techniques and equipment
Manual Therapy techniques including:
- Myofascial Release
- Craniosacral Therapy and Lymph Drainage Therapy
- Vestibular and balance therapy
- Compression bandaging
- Resistance equipment
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Large elevated exercise mats
- Mechanical traction tables
- Full array of modalities: ultrasound, electrical stimulation, heat/cold modalities
- Custom splint fabrication
- Vital-Stim for Dysphagia Therapy
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy (LSVT)
- Massage therapy services
A physician’s referral is required to being treatment. Patients may be referred by their personal physician or specialist. To schedule outpatient medicine services, please call 469-204-6950.
1977 N. Collins Blvd.
Richardson, TX 75080
We are on the southwest corner of Campbell and N. Collins.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.