Job Description: Physical Therapist
At Desert Edge Physical Therapy our mission is to improve lives through expert care in an upbeat, positive environment that patients recommend to their family and friends, physicians prefer for their clients, and employees are eager and excited to provide. We value the people we serve and seek to build lasting relationships and a strong sense of community by providing the best customer service. We believe people get better when they receive quality care given compassionately by a unified team who regularly and effectively communicate about the needs of our clients. We operate under the highest standards of ethics and integrity and ask that each team member excel in their respective roles and responsibilities. We just happen to believe that all this can be done while having a ton of fun!
Desert Edge Physical Therapy employs full-time licensed physical therapists to provide treatment for clients seeking to improve their lives through better mobility, flexibility, strength, and balance. Exceptional candidates have a friendly and welcoming disposition and excel in a fast paced environment with the ability to listen to patient needs, solve problems, and communicate effectively. This position also involves overseeing support staff to ensure a positive patient experience.
Key Job Functions
- Functions as a cooperative, active member of the health care team.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient, hospital, and physician-related information.
- Assumes responsibility for continued professional growth and development, by participating in continuing education programs, and other appropriate learning experiences.
- Maintains safety and infection control standards: recognizes and reports inferior patient care and or safety hazards.
- Evaluates patients per physician order and administers appropriate treatments and modalities.
- Devises detailed treatment and care plans for each patient.
- Communicate and coordinate with patients’ physicians to ensure a consistent level of care.
- Maintains appropriate records.
- Interprets and reports the results of treatments.
- Evaluate and report on patients’ progress
- Assigns and supervises appropriate tasks to all support staff.
- Assist administrative staff with billing and reporting inquiries.
- Participates in the development and implementation of programs and services.
- Responsible for the evaluation of all patients referred for physical therapy.
- Responsible for timely completion and submission of all reports pertaining to evaluation and discharge. Ensure timely communication to all referral sources regarding their respective patients.
- To respect and understand the patient right to treatment and right to involvement in treatment decisions.
- Practices ethical responsibility based on the cultural, ethnic, and religious beliefs of the patients served and applicable law.
- Practice Physical Therapy consistent with the American Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics, and Standards of Practice and Standards.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree in physical therapy (accredited program) required
- Licensed or eligible for State of AZ PT license
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Efficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.