Terms and Conditions
Our goal is to aggregate information, and facilitate communication and assistance by providing a knowledgeable, information-rich website to those that participate in the Physical Therapy profession.
Should you have any questions or comments about this website, documentation, or any other issues, please email us at info@PhysicalTherapist.com. We have listed below Frequently Asked Questions which outline our policies and how they may affect your use of the product. The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. PhysicalTherapist.com reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
This site does not provide medical advice.
All content and materials presented on this Site are for informational purposes only, including text, graphics, images, and other material (deemed “Content”). The Content and information provided is designed to support, not replace or be substituted for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Dial 911 or call your doctor immediately if you think you have a medical emergency.
Use at your risk. PhysicalTherapist.com does not endorse or recommend any product, service, treatment procedure, clinic, therapist, company, opinion or other information mentioned on the Site.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I use the content from your site?
- The contents of the PhysicalTherapist.com site, such as text, graphics, images and other material including software licensed by PhysicalTherapist.com to permit Subscribers to access the PhysicalTherapist.com Site (“Content”), are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws, and title to the Content shall not pass to you or any other User. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. None of the Content may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, de-compiled, reproduced, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of PhysicalTherapist.com.
Content is subject to change without notice at the editorial discretion of PhysicalTherapist.com. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
- Who creates the content for your site?
- The Content comes from allied health professionals or other sources believed to be accurate, but content may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. PhysicalTherapist.com makes no representations about the results to be obtained from using the PhysicalTherapist.com Site or the Content. The use of the PhysicalTherapist.com Site and the Content is at your own risk.
- What happens if people misuse the site?
- PhysicalTherapist.com may terminate User access, or suspend any User’s access to all or part of its sites and services, without notice, for any conduct that PhysicalTherapist.com, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another User, a third-party Provider, a Merchant, a Sponsor, a Licenser, a service provider, or PhysicalTherapist.com.
- Do you connect users to other sites?
- PhysicalTherapist.com contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by PhysicalTherapist.com of the content on such third-party Web sites. PhysicalTherapist.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk. Your use of third-party Web sites is subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
- Where is PhysicalTherapist.com located?
- PhysicalTherapist.com is head quartered in Ocala, FL (dba Rehab.com). GNR Health Systems, Inc. is responsible for maintenance of the site.
- What about foreign access?
- PhysicalTherapist.com makes no claims the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the PhysicalTherapist.com Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- What if I have questions about this document or any other content on this website?
- If you would like to contact PhysicalTherapist.com you may do so by e-mailing info@PhysicalTherapist.com or visit the contact page for more info.