Physical Therapy Library Resources
The Physical Therapy Library Resources section contains information and resources relevant to Physical Therapy students and professionals conducting research.
- Gross Anatomy Tables : University of Arkansas
- Neuromuscular Cranial Nerve Involvement : Washington University
- Merck Manual : Widely used medical text
- Hyper Muscles In Action : University of Michigan
- Hosford Muscle Tables : Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body
- Anatomy Atlas : A digital library of anatomy information
- Human Anatomy Online : interactive display; includes basic definitions
- Physical Examination of Wrist Instabilities : French Orthopaedic Web Journal
- Examination of the Knee Joint : French Orthopaedic Web Journal
Here you will find numerous links to valuable learning and industry resources available on the internet.